Saturday, February 3, 2018

Jolly Happy Soul

Happy Saturday!
Isn't this snowman the cutest!
 I did do some color changes ..they are all shown above..this is Jolly Happy Soul from With Thy Needle and Thread..
 I stitched it on 28 count tea/coffee dyed Monaco ..
 I used a frame my daughter and her husband made last fall , out of molding and chicken wire. I used metal washers on the back of the project to attach to the magnets already glued on to the chicken wire..
 A bow of torn red check gingham fabric and black gingham ribbon .. accent the 2 wintery picks
 This was my first time stitching 1 over 1 to stitch the cardinals! It was not bad at all :)
This weeks Floss Tube ...
 ****Please remember if you copy my finishing ideas that you be considerate and give a link to my blog or facebook page..****
Thanks so much for stopping by !

 If you would  like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)
                                                http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fun finish! The snowman makes me smile.

Barb said...

What an adorable snowman. I really love watching you and Chelsea! You both seem to be having fun!

Karen said...

Love this snowman! All your finishes have such special touches.

connie said...

I always enjoy seeing your stitching and finishing..I see Ronnie has claimed the afghan LOL..

blueladie said...

Did you design the snowman, Priscilla, or another designer. It's so cute. Just wondering where it would be available. :) Cathryn

Kim Jenkins said...

Love this! That frame is awesome!